After four weeks of playing baseball under the Florida sun, the Toronto Blue Jays are 23-5 in Grapefruit League play. There’s no question that the blue birds are sporting one of the deepest lineups in the MLB, but will they be able to come out on top in the competitive American League East? Beyond that, this is now a team with an attitude – a group that truly believes it’s bound for something bigger, something better.
And we couldn’t be more excited to see what they will bring to the table in 2012!
SO excited, in fact, that we want to support 2 of our favourite Blue Jays (and Fila fans) JP Arencibia & Brett Lawrie, who graced us with their presence just a few months back when they dropped by to pick up Fila gear for the off-season!
In the spirit of the season set to begin on Wednesday, April 4th, we’ll be giving away TWO tickets to see the Toronto Blue Jays take on the New York Yankees on May 16th, 2012 at the Rogers Centre! To enter, all you have to do is follow us on twitter, and tell @Fila_100 which Blue Jays player (or players!) you are rooting for this season. Don’t forget to include the hasthtag #FilaBlueJaysPick in your tweet!
But…… That’s not all! Since JP & Brett both grabbed themselves a pair of Fila Skele-toes, we thought you should also have a chance to get your own pair for free! So, in addition to our Twitter contest, we’ll be hosting a Caption Contest on our Facebook page giving away a pair of skele-toes! Entering the contest is easy! Just send us a caption for this image by clicking on our interactive app here!
Good Luck !!!
Contest Rules & Regulations
• Participants must post their entry in the comments section of this post; posts submitted via Facebook or Twitter will not be eligible.
• Entries must be received between Apr 4 at 12:00 PM. Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) and Apr 9 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.
• There is a limit of one entry per contestant for the entire contest entry period. Entries received from any contestant in excess of this will be void. Contestants may only enter in their own name.
• Winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries.
• No purchase necessary.
• Void where prohibited by law.
• Entrants must be legal residents of Canada, excluding Québec.